Walkers Taste Icons Campaign Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the ‘Walkers Taste Icons Campaign’ offering £5 off at participating restaurants, subject to a minimum spend of £20 (excluding alcohol). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Walkers Taste Icon campaign. Voucher claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park Business Park, Reading RG2 6UW.
Administrator: TLC UK Marketing Ltd, Watson House, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU.
1. Promotional Period: This period will run from 00:01 1st August 2021 – 23.59 15th February 2022. All claims must have been received by no later than 23.59 15th February 2022.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 or over who have purchased a participating Walkers Taste Icons product within the promotional period.
To be eligible to claim a voucher, you must purchase a promotional pack of Walkers Taste Icons , retain the pack as proof of purchase and then register at www.walkers.co.uk/local using the on-pack code. Valid email address required. Internet access required.
The voucher is subject to a minimum spend of £20 at the restaurant, during the promotional period. Minimum spend excludes alcohol.
3. Participating Walkers Local Taste Icon products: include the following:
- Walkers Fish & Chips Flavour – 5pk, 45g, 65g bags
- Walkers Thai Green Curry Flavour – 5pk, 45g, 65g bags
- Walkers Madras Curry Flavour – 5pk, 45g, 65g bags
- Walkers Chicken Burrito Flavour – 5pk, 65g bags
4. Voucher: 1x Single use £5 voucher redeemable at local participating takeaway, delivery, and/or dine in restaurants nationally. For full list of participating restaurants see www.walkers.co.uk/local. Vouchers expire after 23.59 on 15.02.2022.
5. How to participate: During the Promotional Period you must purchase a participating Walkers Taste Icons promotional pack.
- You must provide the following information as part of registration to claim a voucher:
- Full name
- Current valid email address
- Unique on-pack code found underneath the Best Before date
- You may browse restaurants on the promotional website and choose the venue you would like to redeem your voucher, based on your postcode
- You will be emailed a QR code voucher to use in-restaurant. The voucher will also include a unique code printed underneath for phone orders.
- You can present voucher and unique code on a smart phone or printed for the participating venue to scan and validate at point of payment.
- You must spend a minimum of £20 at the restaurant in order to redeem the voucher. Minimum spend excludes alcohol.
6. Each participating restaurant may be subject to their own specific terms and conditions. Some days of the week or specific menu items may be excluded. Please see the ‘Read More’ page for the restaurant in question to read their terms in full.
7. It will be at the restaurants discretion if the Walkers offer may be used in conjunction with any other offers running at the time of this promotion. You are advised to check the individual terms of offer of your chosen restaurant before redeeming.
8. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with third party delivery partners such as, but not limited to, Just Eat, Deliveroo & Uber Eats.
9. Maximum one voucher per transaction. Maximum one voucher per dining group.
10. Be responsible when eating or drinking our products. Please do not buy more product than you can reasonably use or consume just so that you can take part in this Promotion.
11. You may be required by the restaurant to provide proof of age if your order contains alcoholic beverages.
12. The offer is limited to one voucher per person, per participating pack of Walkers Taste Icons.
13. The Promoter and the Administrator accept no responsibility for any claims for vouchers that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and the Administrator do not guarantee continuous or secure access to website.
14. It is the responsibility of claimants to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and claiming their reward. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects acceptance or delivery of the reward.
15. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to require applicants to provide further verification of eligibility. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right reject those registrations which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
16. Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs and other additional services that go beyond those described services for the offer fulfilment are not included in the offer and must be paid separately by you.
17. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
- Have not purchased a promotional product during the promotional period.
- Have not claimed the offer within the allotted deadline;
- Have not used your offer within the allotted deadline following the conditions specified;
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions and corresponding partner Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or the Administrator in its sole discretion.
18. The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to replace any voucher with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. Vouchers cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged, is not transferable and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
20. A claim for a voucher must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
21. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies (including the Administrator) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s or Administrator’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. Bulk voucher claims from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible voucher claims and voucher claims submitted by macros or other automated means together with voucher claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant’s voucher claims will be disqualified and any voucher awarded will be void.
23. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or the Administrator and which prevents the Promoter or Administrator from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter and Administrator will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations.
24. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or offer.
25. This promotion is administered by TLC UK Marketing Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU. All correspondence regarding the Offer should be directed to “Walkers Taste Icons Campaign". If for any reason you encounter a problem please contact “TLC” via email email@example.com for assistance.
26. The Promoter and the Administrator has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter and the Administrator will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent entry to the promotion.
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. In exceptional circumstances, outside of its control, the Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms.
30. All decisions are at the Promoter and Administrator’s absolute discretion and are final. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or Administrator.
31. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
32. These Terms and Conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.